Cooling all Sectors
With 20+ years of experience within the refrigeration industry, we have built a large knowledge base of systems and workspaces, whether it's in the Plastics and Rubber, Food and Beverage, Aerospace and Automotive industries, we can tailor your solution to you. Here is a brief list of sectors we can support: -
- Adhesives - Hot Melt / Gel Coating
- Plastic Injection Mouldings
- Food / Snack Food Processing, Production and Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Science and Technology (Data Centres, Particle Accelerators)
- Building Management / Facilities Management
- Drinks Processing and Manufacturing
- Plastic Designs (Plastic Extrusions)
- Hotels and Commercial Buildings
We bring fresh industrial ideas to the table, offering our client's the best total cost of ownership for their industrial projects.
Installing a new water cooling system tailored to meet your processing needs, could highly increase manufacturing output and product quality and at the same time showing a reduction in operating and raw material costs.
With a vast understanding of industrial processes, we can provide:
- Energy-saving solutions, including free cooling
- A system to enhance the profitability of the manufacturing process
- A total package of mechanical and electrical services
- Reliability and peace of mind
The equipment and services we offer include:
- Energy-efficient water chillers and cooling equipment, pumps and accessories
- 24/7 service, maintenance and technical support
- Pipework systems
- Pipework insulation
- Electrical installation including control panels and field wiring
- Cooling water filtration systems
Whether it be a simple chiller swap, or a full turnkey cooling system, Chillertech aims to have your project completed on time and within your budget.
Chiller Replacement Projects
Plant-room, rooftop or floor mounted, air or water-cooled, all chillers at some stage reach the point where the costs to continue to repair and maintain them outweigh the cost of replacing them.
Consideration also has to be given to their energy efficiency, probably far less efficient than chillers manufactured today, and the refrigerant gas within existing systems could be going against F Gas Regulations.
Once you decide on a new chiller, we can guarantee its energy efficiency which will not only secure your clients business but will significantly reduce operating costs as well.
For new projects, our range of chillers are perfect to meet particular design criteria no matter what capacity you require.
We can provide:
- Free site surveys
- Professional project management
- Expert analysis of the project requirements
- An energy-efficient, space-saving replacement chiller
- All associated mechanical and electrical work
- Cranage / Delivery
- Removal from the site of the old chiller and safe disposal
- Ongoing chiller service and maintenance
All project work is carried out in accordance with our Health and Safety, Quality and Refcom accreditations.