Chiller and Air Conditioning Maintenance and Servicing, Planned Preventative Maintenance Contracts
Chiller and Air Conditioning maintenance and servicing is a cost-effective and efficient way of maximising productivity and minimizing costly production downtime when carried out on a planned and regular basis. We are very passionate about our customers having a reliable, efficient process, which is why we endeavour to make you aware of even the smallest issues.
Planned preventative maintenance is a vital part of your process, forms an essential part of modern-day business and manufacturing, particularly when considering methods of production that require continuous operation and working in adherence to time-sensitive deadlines.
Our planned preventative maintenance packages offer a wide range of features and can be tailored to your requirements.
- Water quality check and treatment
- Laboratory analysis
- Reduced labour rates
- Discounted spare parts
- F-Gas Compliant – leak test
- Engineer availability 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Prioritised calls
- F-Gas Register
- Glycol check
- 4 hours Reactive Breakdown Response
Keeping your business operating without disruption.
The type of equipment we work on:
- Chillers (Climaveneta, Rhoss, York, Trane, Hitachi, Carrier, Lennox, Airedale, and MTA Blue Box... to name a few)
- Industrial Cooling (towers, tunnels)
- Free cooling
- Air dryers
- Airblast cooler
- Air conditioning
- Panel coolers